Flu Shot Scheduling
pickAtime's online flu shot scheduling solution will improve your clinic's workflow with easy setup and powerful and versatile features. With the recent national rise in flu-related hospitalizations and deaths, more people are making their appointments to get their flu shot. Our solutions will allow you to properly prepare.
- Reduces the time involved in scheduling clinics
- Monitor appointment registration in real-time and make immediate changes to balance appointment load
- Send email reminders prior to the scheduled appointment
- Give your clients 24/7 access to the scheduler
- Capture additional information about participants
- Allow participants to add appointments to an online calendar
- Send follow-up emails to clients
- Multiple user access types
ANY TIME ON ANY DEVICE
- Save countless hours of administrative work
- Eliminate the hassle of pen and paper scheduling
- Use our powerful administrative software to set up your scheduler
Schedule A Call
Flu Shot Scheduling Demo
Try the following demo to experience the way a patient or client can easily make an appointment for a flu shot using pickAtime.
This demo is just an example of the powerful features that you can use for flu shot scheduling; your business can easily create a significantly different setup to meet your unique needs.
This is a demo of a company providing flu shot scheduling.
Full feature list - Flu Shot Scheduling
Full feature list - Flu Shot Scheduling
Download or print our features summary for reference.
- Optimized for mobile
- Customizable login page. Add custom text, custom logo, links to consent forms, etc.
- Use scheduling site as stand-alone or as link from client website
- Available slots can be displayed in a table format or a textual format
- Provides customer with printable appointment schedule
- Allows customer to cancel / reschedule appointment
- Allows customer to edit their contact information and change their password
- 24/7 access for online scheduling
- Will not display other scheduled appointments to customer
- Provides ability to collect customer and/or appointment specific information upon registration or appointment scheduling
- Printable Online Manager guide
- 24/7 email support
- Ability to control when the scheduler is open and closed to customers
- Ability to control how far in advance customers can book appointments
- Ability to control how much time prior to an appointment an appointment can be cancelled
- Total number of appointments per customer can be limited
- Total number of appointments by appointment type can be limited
- Frequency of appointment scheduling by customer can be limited
- Ability to restrict scheduling access by employee ID, patient ID, or other key field
- Supports multiple time zones
- Supports 24 hour clock
- Supports European date format (i.e. dd/mm/yyyy)
- Slot length can be variable
- Ability to have single or multiple appointments per time slot
- Supports both one time and periodic appointment scheduling
- Appointment schedule can be displayed before or after login
- Ability to search appointments by customer or by date
- Outlook calendar appointment can be made for appointment provider
- Supports range of service / appointment types
- Ability to limit number of appointments per resource / per day. Display your entire day of availability but only allow a fixed number of appointments to be booked.
- Ability to display rolling number of appointment slots per day, to allow you to fill up early morning slots first
- Confirmation emails
- Cancellation emails
- Reminder emails can be set by customer and/or set by client
- Multiple reminder emails at specified length of times prior to appointment can be set
- Email template for all emails can be customized, links to supporting documents, images can be added
- Follow-up and Custom email options available
- Text reminder option
- Provides access to real-time reports
- Excel export option available on reports
- Reports can be run for a specific date range
- Reports can be generated by provider, by location, by event
- Slot report available displaying all available time slots -- can be used to schedule walk-in appointments
- Summary report on % of slots filled per location
- Provides online searchable customer database
- User defined customer information can be collected
- Maintains customer appointment history, including appointments scheduled and cancelled
- Maintains customer log including record of all emails sent
- Multiple user access levels available
- Limited access can be set for specific email addresses
- Report viewing access only is available
- Appointment making access only is available
- Full administrative power is available
- PickAtime is hosted on dedicated servers in a locked and secure data center.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to encrypt the data for transmission.
- All information collected by pickAtime is made available only to the client that the customer is making an appointment with.
Pricing - Flu Shot Scheduling
SHORT ON TIME?
Try pickAtime’s Setup Services. We handle the setup of your scheduler. We create the account, including the setup of your available time slots. Our Setup Services include the customization of the front-end of your scheduler, as well as your email confirmations, reminders and any additional messaging you would like on the site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Free for first time clients.